. 8 ‘Urbanization and its consequent problem of Waste Management: A case study in the Namrup B.V.F.C.L. Township’ organized by M.D.K.G .College ,Dibrugarh ,Assam ,India. 8th & 9th February,2013.
9 ‘Role of Micro Finance Institution in Women Empowerment : A study of Sonowal Kachari Women in Namrup’ National Seminar on Understanding The Tribes Of North-East India organized by IQAC, Tengakhat College, Tengakhat 29-30 January. 2014
10. ‘Barriers For Partcipation of women in MGNREGS: A Study of Joypur Block in Dibrugarh District’ organized by Department of Economics , Dibrugarh University .29th March 2016
11. Role of Micro Finance and SHG in Rural Development: A study in Namrup GP of Joypure Block in Dibrugarh District,Assam’ organized by Department of Accountancy ,DHSK Commerce College 21st & 22nd August ,2017
Paper presentation in NAAC Sponsored National Seminar
1.’Role of the KKHSOU in promoting higher education’ organized IQAC Namrup College 11th &12th June, 2013.
ICSSR sponsored National Seminar
1.’Economic Empowerment of Women through SHG’s –A Study in Namrup Gaon Panchayat’ organized by Women’s Studies, Dibrugarh University 7th & 8th October, 2010.
2.’Traditional Skill and Knowledge of Ethnic Women and Economic development in North –East India’ organized by Department of History ,Moran Mahila Mahavidyalaya, 26th & 27th 2013.
Paper presentation in International Seminar
1.‘Communal Harmony & Horagurir Sapori- Hope for Tourist Attraction’, organized by Purbanchal Tai Sahitya Sabha and Co-organized by Namrup College & Sibsagar Girls’ College Socio –Economic Status of the Tribes of North East India’ Organized by Department of Economics Dibrugarh Universaity 10th march 2007
1.'Online Tools for Managing Academic Life of Students in the time of Pandemic ' organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Dibru College in collaboration with Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University ,Guwahati on 25-26 July 2020.
1.State level Seminar on‘Bigyanar Satya Aaru Sahityar Sarya’held on 28th Sept 2003 organized by Duliajan College.
2. UGC Sponsored national seminar on ‘Population explosion and development in India with special reference to N.E.Region. Organized by Doomdooma College, 27th August and 28th August 2010.
3. UGC Sponsored national seminar on ‘Current Trends of Biological Research in North East India: Challenges and Prospects’ organized by Namrup College 29th and 30th June 2016.
4. UGC Sponsored national seminar on ‘ Human Right : Ethics & Values In North East India’ organized by Namrup College 26th & 27th March 2015.
1.Participation of Women in MGNREGA and its impact on Rural Development –A study in Nigam Gaon Panchayat , Namrup College ,Assam. 2013,ISBN-978-93-5104-434-5
2. Women participation in MGNREGA : A study in Namrup GP of Joypur Block under Dibrugarh District ,Assam.ISBN:978-81-936466-56-6,2018-19
3. Screencast –O-Matic –An Important Teaching Tool for teachers , Innovation and Rejuvenation of Teaching in Higher Education ,editors –Nebedita Phukan and Jayanta Sonowal ,ISBN :978-93-82283-63-8, March ,2019.
4.The Economic Important of Women Ethnic Costume – A Study of Bodo –Kachari Tribe in Assam ,ISBN No-978-81-942630-5-0,26th &27th April, 2019.
5. Weekly Women’s Market –A step towards Women Empowerment, A Study in Namrup and Borhat of Assam ,ISSN2278-4756,Vol.VIII,2020-21.