(1) Plasma Maser effect in inhomogeneous plasma in the presence of drift wave turbulence,
Journal : Physics of Plasma, Published by American Institute of Physics (USA), Volume : 12, 102304 (2005),
Impact Factor : 1.913
(2) Study of Plasma Maser instability in an inhomogeneous plasma.
Journal : Physica Scripta, Published by Royal Sweedish Academy of Sciences and Institute of Physics, UK, Volume : 74, 55 (2006).
Impact Factor : 1.985
(3) Plasma Maser instability of the ion-acoustics wave in the presence of lower hybrid wave in inhomogeneous plasma.
Journal : Pramana - Journal of Physics, Published by Indian Academy of Sciences, Indian National science Academy , Indian Physics Academy and co-published by Springer. Volume : 66, No. 3 (2006).
Impact Factor : 1.688
(4) Study of Non-linear interaction of waves through Plasma Maser in inhomogeneous in Magnetosphere Plasma.
Journal : Planetary and Space Science, Published by Elsevier Science, Netherlands, Volume : 55, Issue 4 (2007).
Impact Factor : 1.820
(5)Plasma Maser effect in inhomogeneous plasma.
Journal : Chintan - Bikshan, Published by Dibrugarh zone of all Assam College Teacher's Association, Dibrugarh , Asaam. Volume 1, January (2007).
(6) Role of Drift wave turbulence in amplification of high frequency waves in inhomogeneous Plasma
Journal : International Journal of Advanced Multidisciplinary Research, Volume : 3 Issue 10 - 2015 , ISSN : 2393 - 8870
Impact Factor : 3.565 (2015).
(7) Amplification of high frequency wave through nonlinear wave particle interaction with drift wave turbulence in an inhomogeneous plasma.
Journal : International Journal of Engineering Science Invention, Volume : 5 Issue 9 September 2016) ISSN 2319-6734
Impact Factor : 5.962
(8) Plasma Maser instability of the electromagnetic radiation in the presence of electrostatic drift wave turbulence in inhomogeneous plasma.
Journal : International Journal of Engineering Research and and Application, Volume :6, Issue 10 (Part -2) October 2016 ISSN 2248-9622,
Impact Factor : 1.69