Ph.D. in Physics (2021), Tezpur University, Assam, India
Title of Ph.D. Thesis: ION TRANSPORT IN IONIC LIQUID INCORPORATED METAL-ORGANIC FRAMEWORKS BASED COMPOSITE POLYMER ELECTROLYTES
M.Sc. (Integrated) in Physics (2015), Tezpur University, Assam, India
Awards / Fellowships Received :
In International Journals
1. Rituraj Dutta and Ashok Kumar, Dielectric Relaxation Dynamics and AC Conductivity Scaling of Metal-Organic Framework (MOF-5) based Polymer Electrolyte Nanocomposites incorporated with Ionic Liquid, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 50 (2017) 425302. (IF : 3.409)
2. Rituraj Dutta and Ashok Kumar, Effect of IL incorporation on ionic transport in PVdF-HFP based polymer electrolyte nanocomposite doped with NiBTC-Metal-Organic Framework, Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 22 (2018) 2945. (IF : 2.747)
3. Rituraj Dutta and Ashok Kumar, Ion transport dynamics in Ionic Liquid incorporated CuBTC-Metal-Organic Framework based composite polymer electrolyte, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 30 (2019) 1117. (IF : 2.779)
4. Rituraj Dutta and Ashok Kumar, 100MeV O7+ ion irradiation induced electrochemical enhancement in NiBTC metal-organic framework based composite polymer electrolytes incorporated with ionic liquid, Materials Research Express, 6 (2019) 085305. (IF : 2.025)
5. Rituraj Dutta, Mala N. Rao and Ashok Kumar, Investigation of Ionic Liquid interaction with ZnBDC-Metal Organic Framework through Scanning EXAFS and Inelastic Neutron Scattering , Scientific Reports, 9 (2019) 1. (IF : 4.996)
6. Rituraj Dutta and Ashok Kumar, Probing the ionic transport dynamics in Ionic Liquid incorporated CuBTC Metal-Organic Framework based PVdF-HFP nanocomposite membranes, Solid State Sciences 100 (2020) 106115. (IF : 3.752)
In Conference Proceeding
1. Rituraj Dutta and Ashok Kumar, Structural and Dielectric Properties of Ionic Liquid Doped Metal Organic Framework based Polymer Electrolyte Nanocomposites, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 765 (2016) 012020.
Chapters in Edited Books
1. Rituraj Dutta and Ashok Kumar, “Applications of MOFs and Their Derived Materials in Batteries”, in: Applications of Metal–Organic Frameworks and Their Derived Materials, Wiley-Scrivener Publisher (2020) 121-168.
2. Rituraj Dutta and Ashok Kumar, “Investigation of Ionic Transport in Ionic Liquid BMIMBF4 incorporated in ZnBDC-Metal-Organic Framework based PVdF-HFP composite membranes”, in: Functional Composite Materials: Manufacturing Technology and Experimental Application, Bentham Science Publishers, Singapore (2022) 138-154.
3. Rituraj Dutta, “Ion Conducting Composite Polymer Electrolytes for Solid State Electrochemical Devices”, in: Recent Review and Research in Physics (Volume -1), Akinik Publications, New Delhi (2022) 23-35.
4. Rituraj Dutta, “Metal-Organic Frameworks and Their Composite Materials for Clean Energy Applications”, in: Research Trends in Chemical Sciences (Volume -7), Akinik Publications, New Delhi (2020) 95-113.
5. Rituraj Dutta, “Application of Ionic Liquids as Electrolytes in Rechargeable Batteries”, in: Research Trends in Multidisciplinary Research (Volume -18), Akinik Publications, New Delhi (2020) 95-109.