Sobhan,Ashifa and Asima Gogoi. Postcolonial Identities and Literary Imaginations. Dibrugarh: Kaustabh Prakashan, 2019.
1. Gogoi, Asima. "Victims as Heroes: Women's Agency within Brahmanical Patriarchy in Anita Rau Badami's The Hero's Walk". Research Scholar. 2014.
2. Gogoi, Asima. "Reconceptualizing Motherhood: A Feminist Reading of Shashi Deshpande's Small Remedies". IJELLH. 6.2: 2018.
3. Gogoi, Asima. "The Law of the Forest: Wilderness and Environmental Justice in Amitav Ghosh's The Hungry Tide". Gnosis: An International Referred Journal of English Language and Literature. 5. 3: 2019.
1. Gogoi, Asima. "Postcolonial Tribal Identity and Voices of Dissent in Mahasweta Devi's Imaginary Maps". Postcolonial Identities and Literary Imaginations. 158- 166. 2019.
2. Gogoi, Asima. "The Voice of Subaltern Women in Shashi Deshpande's Novels". Paradigms of Gender: Prospects and Possibilities. 96-101: 2022.